The engineering company ibdrm was established by Dr.-Ing. R. Mueller in 1981. Since that time continuous development to become a powerful engineering company for all fields of investigations in civil engineering, statics and dynamics has taken place. In 2009 the ibdrm GmbH has succeed the former private company. With the transformation a wider basis for ongoing growth and further development of international activities was created.
Our advanced solutions for structural design are based on modern structural calculation techniques.
We offer consultancy services for highest demands particularly for design of bomb blast resistant buildings and structures, earth quake resistance, vibration analysis, fire and smoke protection, fire resistance of structures, repair and retrofit of concrete and building energy performance.
Dipl. Ing. (FH) Jochen Griebel
Dipl. Ing. (FH) Reinhard Hofstetter
Dipl. Ing. Matthias Wagner
Dipl. Ing. Josef Zirnbauer
Staff and coworkers:
- ibdrm GmbH: 16 employees plus 4 freelancer
- Together with partnership companies: Approx. 40 engineers
Gravelottestr.8, D-81667 Munich, Approx. 400 square meter with 20 workstations
- Most modern interlaced EDP system with 16 high performance personal computers with CAD screens and most diverse peripheral devices in the LAN
- Operating systems Linux and Windows XP
- CAD system AutoCad with SofiCad
- Software partners: Sofistik, Autodesk, DYNAMORE; DC, F&L, FS, Kretz among others.
- Data transfer in all common formats
- Digital system for vibration measurement
- Several devices for investigation of concrete and reinforcements